500 Cummings Center
Beverly, MA 01915
Tel. (978) 927-8330
Fax: (978) 524-8890
2018 Annual Meeting & Preliminary Program
Join us for the 2018 Annual Meeting, September 21-23, at the Westin Portland Harborview in Portland, Maine. An exciting program has been assembled including stimulating scientific sessions, 54 poster presentations, a panel discussion, networking social events, and award presentations. Attendees will experience a memorable, rewarding, and educational Annual Meeting experience while earning CME with self-assessment.
- Specialty Breakfast Sessions:
- Navigating the Medicolegal Climate for Residents and Young Surgeons
- Posters of Distinction Presentation for the Best Poster Award
- Panel Discussion: New Frontiers in Surgical Oncology
- 34th Annual Samuel Jason Mixter Lecture: "Pancreatic Cancer: Current Outcomes: Is There Hope on the Horizon?" delivered by Keith D. Lillemoe (Sponsored by the NESS Scholars Foundation)
- Women in Surgery Luncheon: Includes boxed lunch; separate fee required.
- Portland Art Museum/Winslow Homer Studio Tour: Includes Docent-led tour of the Portland Art Museum, transportation to/from the Winslow Homer Studio, separate fee required.
Register online now, or, if you prefer, you may download a registration form and fax the completed document to 978-524-0461.