500 Cummings Center
Beverly, MA 01915
Tel. (978) 927-8330
Fax: (978) 524-8890
A Message from the Program Committee
Kari Rosenkranz, MD
Much to my genuine surprise, Labor Day has quickly passed us. How quickly the summer has passed. While hopefully many of us vacationed, relaxed, and enjoyed life without shoveling snow, some members of NESS and our great team at PRRI were busy dotting the "I's" and crossing the "T's" in order to prepare for our annual meeting.
In just over two weeks, we will gather in Portland, Maine, for the 102nd meeting of our society. I look forward to seeing many of you at this diverse meeting highlights of which will include:
- A breakfast panel on resident training and the medicolegal climate
- Keynote speech from Dr. Keith Lillemoe
- Presidential Address from Dr. Robert Touloukain
- An exciting panel on "New Frontiers in Surgical Oncology"
- Many, many novel research talks
- The annual gala
- And of course, fun activities in scenic Portland.
See you in Portland!
Kari M. Rosenkranz, MD
Chair, Program Committee