500 Cummings Center
Beverly, MA 01915
Tel. (978) 927-8330
Fax: (978) 524-8890
The NESS 101st Annual Meeting is Going Virtual!
Due to the uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic and the necessity of creating the safest learning experience, this year's NESS Annual Meeting program that was scheduled to take place in person from October 23-25, 2020, at Gurney's Newport in Rhode Island, will now be held virtually. Together, the NESS Program and Executive Committees have taken this opportunity to cultivate a high-quality virtual meeting.
The Preliminary Program for the 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting of the New England Surgical Society is now available online. The Virtual Annual Meeting will be two half-days of programming, taking place October 23rd and 24th.
- Presidential Message delivered by Dr. Walter Longo
- Six condensed Scientific Sessions with Podium and Brief presentations
- Two Controversy debates; one on Graduate Medical Education and one focused on breast cancer
- A quick-fire Poster of Distinction session on Saturday, during which authors present their posters for a chance to win the Best Poster Award
- The Paper of the Year will be presented by Dr. Carlos Fernandez-del Castillo from Massachusetts General Hospital
- Ability to explore the Poster Hall at any time to view poster presentations and leave feedback for the authors.
- New Member Introductions
- Annual Business Meeting
- Opportunity to Earn CME! The NESS will be offering CME for the 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting.
Registration is now available online for the NESS Virtual Meeting. Due to the abridged and virtual format this year, the NESS is offering reduced registration rates for all registration categories.
Please visit the Annual Meeting page for more information.