Notice of 2021 Annual Meeting
The 102nd Annual Meeting of the NESS will take place in person, September 24-26, 2021 at Foxwoods, in Mashantucket, Connecticut. An exciting program has been assembled including stimulating scientific sessions, poster presentations, panel discussions, networking social events, and award presentations. Attendees will experience a memorable, rewarding, and education experience while earning CME credits.
The Preliminary Program is now available for online viewing.
- Two Panels:
- Surgical Innovation, Education and Industry: Making Collaboration Work
- Building a Pipeline for New Englandís Future Surgical Workforce
- A quick-fire Posters of Distinction session, during which authors present their posters for a chance to win the Best Poster Award.
- Six Scientific Sessions with Podium and Brief presentations.
- Paper of the Year presented by Dr. Chandrajit P. Raut from Brigham and Women's Hospital.
Register now for what is sure to be an exciting meeting in Connecticut, and visit the NESS Meetings webpage for continuous updates. The Early Bird registration deadline was September 1, 2021; onsite/regular registration rates now apply.
The NESS headquarter hotel is at Foxwoods. Members are encouraged to reserve hotel stays before the Housing Cut-Off Date on Wednesday, September 1, 2021. For more information on rates and cancellation policies, visit our Annual Meeting website.